So, you know exactly what you want.
You have mapped out your dream life full of all the experiences you still haven’t enjoyed fully. You may even have a fancy vision board with pictures of all the cool stuff you’ve decided to manifest in your life. This is simple, right? All you have to do is keep your focus on your dream long enough and it will eventually appear.
The reality is you have a drawer full of dreams that you have never manifested and it’s been too long. It’s time to take another look at where you are stuck and exactly what is keeping you from driving to your dream destination in life.
Warning! Here’s the first thing that will stop you from manifesting your dream life:
Fear of rejection or failure:
When someone fails to respond favorably to you, it feels terrible to you. This fear probably started when you were little. Someone you love responded to your request or attention with anger or scorn. It was an awful experience for you and you never want to feel that way again. You want only experiences that keep you from feeling the little kid in you that’s still afraid “I’m not good enough.” In other words, you can only handle the experiences where people are turning flips for you and loving everything you do. You just can’t handle the people who don’t understand you and what you do or flat out don’t like you or what you have to give. You are so afraid of this experience that you unconsciously push people or clients away so you don’t have to go through this terrible experience over and over and over again. By pushing people away, you prevent the manifestation of great love relationships. By pushing clients away, you prevent the manifestation of your dream business. Do some EPTworks™ to discover where the root of this fear of rejection exists and forgive.
- I forgive myself for believing I just can’t handle the terrible experience of a someone not liking me.
- I forgive myself for believing I can only feel good with clients who adore me and tell me how great I am.
- I forgive myself for believing I have to push clients away from me so I can avoid this awful experience of rejection.
- I forgive my parent for rejecting me.
- I forgive myself for avoiding love relationships because I can’t handle rejection.
- I forgive myself for letting my fear of the memory of an awful experience attract terrible life partners.
- I forgive myself for using my client relationships as a way to take away my fear that I’m still not good enough.
- I give myself permission to have a mindset to “go to give” from the well of wholeness that exists within me that I also see existing in each of my clients whether they reject me or love me.
- I forgive myself for letting this deep fear that I’m still not good enough cause me to push people away so I won’t get hurt.
- I forgive myself for letting this deep fear of this terrible experience (rejection) cause me to give up my power to go for my dream.
In next weeks blog, I will tell you what the second thing is that will stop you from manifesting your dream life.