Sometimes you are certain you are ready for a change in your life. It could be that you want to lose weight, start a new business, or change a relationship. You find yourself waking up every day with the same old life. You try some things but it never seems to work for you like it works for those who seem to be very successful. Here’s a couple tips for getting out of this stuck pattern and opening up to new actions that seriously move you forward into your dream reality.
- Get seriously committed to your dream. Get Leverage on what you really want to change. Ask yourself if you really believe the way it is can change. Are you fully committed to this new change? Do you believe you can change it and change is possible and good? Do you have to wait until you are deathly ill, before you can fully commit to better health habits? Do you have to be bankrupt, before you can commit to a new business? You get the idea. Why is it imperative that your life change?
- Replace negative behaviors that meet your human needs with positive behaviors. Many of the patterns of behavior people can’t let go of, are rooted in meeting your most basic human needs. Tony Robbins defines these human needs as follows:
- The need for certainty: to know that nothing bad will happen, everything will be okay. I won’t get hurt.
- The need for uncertainty: to have variety in my life so I won’t be bored. Excitement!
- The need for significance: to know I am important and valued, to know I matter.
- The need for connection: to know I am loved and connected to others or God in love. I am part of a family or community.
Observe what you do over and over that keeps you from getting what you really want. For example, you may chronically eat too much or too much of the wrong foods. In your family, it may have been expected to eat these foods to be part of the family. Use EPTworks to identify and release the unhealthy ways you meet your human needs. Give yourself permission to meet your human needs in healthier, more valuable ways that are good for you, good for your family and good for the world.
Next, cultivate the exact state of mind and body that matches your dream, before it actually happens …
Now comes the art of manifesting. It’s an amazing journey with clear concise steps to your dream.
Finally, the most important thing you must know to continually manifest unlimited wealth in your life.