EPTworks seminars has an amazing seminar retreat geared for manifesting the business success of your dreams. Business Works is designed to help you to get from where you are in your business, to where you want to be in your business in the shortest amount of time possible. Business Works is also designed to make your journey more enjoyable and magical than you ever imagined. The truth is, if you can make a successful road trip let’s say from Indianapolis to Boston, you already have all the skills you need to make this journey from where you are to where you want to be.
Necessary skills to go from where you are to where you want to be.
- You have to know exactly where you are and where you are going.
- You have to decide to commit to the journey. “I’m going to drive from Indianapolis to Boston.”
- You have to believe you can do it. “I can make the journey.” “I can change my location.”
- You have to put your attention on “Boston” and why you want to go there and all the fun things you will do there. If you put your attention on your fears in the journey; such as how a car may cross the center line and have a head on collision or how you may not have enough money to do what you really want; you may never leave Indianapolis.
- You have to be willing to take a risk. You may be ridiculed or challenged by someone who may not want you to go. There are many uncontrollable variables in any journey.
- You have to be able to ask for what you need. If you get lost or need something on the way, you may have to ask someone to help you.
- You have to let yourself be at the center of attention. If your journey is successful, people will celebrate you. If your journey fails, you may be harshly criticized.
- You have to reward yourself as deserving of being worthy no matter how well the journey goes. You don’t have to be perfect to deserve to enjoy the journey.
- You have to express yourself in truth–telling others what they need from you. This means being honest about who you are and what you are capable of. “I’m a great driver.” “I’m good at reading a map.”
First you have to know what you want and get committed to your dream.
Next, cultivate the exact state of mind and body that matches your dream, before it actually happens …
Finally, the most important thing you must know to continually manifest unlimited wealth in your life.
Leave a Reply