Your beliefs operate to limit your perception of reality.
You can only see or notice what you believe in. If you don’t believe in the miraculous, you are not likely to see a miracle or if you do see a miracle, you will not believe it really happened and you will explain it away.
If you believe that most people think that alternative health care is a waste of time and money; you will attract more of those people.
If you believe you can’t pay taxes and personal bills; you will have a hard time making enough money to pay both.
By figuring out your hidden beliefs, you can transform them with forgiveness and open up to new life experiences you have never known.
So, are you ready to broaden your perception of reality and see more of your dreams come true?
1) Make a list of your significant life traumas. Include your parents traumas.
2) Pick one trauma on your list and ask yourself, “What did I choose to believe is true, that isn’t necessarily true?” just because I went through that trauma. (If your dad abused your mom, you may have decided to believe that all men hurt women or that women deserve to be hurt or that love relationships aren’t good for you. . .you get the idea.)
3) Write down all the things you decided to believe. . .all the limiting beliefs that came out of that trauma. You should be able to see how those beliefs have limited your life in all kinds of ways.
4) Finally, use your list of hidden beliefs to forgive. By forgiving you free up massive energy to create more of what you really want to enjoy in life. Just add the following phrase in front of your hidden beliefs:
“I forgive myself for believing. . . . .”
5) When you are finished with your life trauma list. Look at the worst, most uncomfortable parts of your current life. Ask yourself, “What would I have to believe to create this in my life?” Write these beliefs down and go ahead and forgive yourself just like your did before.
Most people are surprised at how easy it is to identify the limiting beliefs that are writing their life story. Tell me about any surprises you found uncovering your hidden beliefs.
Sherry Hamilton says
It has amazed me that it is easy to identify with traumas as a reason to hold limiting beliefs, but even more how this limits my ability to feel good with goodness in my life. This is the confusing part. Why would I refuse more goodness and more life and more love to the point of sabotaging it and pushing it away? This is the intersection point where using EPTworks analysis brings light and healing resolution that heals my whole being.